Week 1 - my first photo for the year!
The one on the left is my sister, Claire, and the one on the right is my friend, Abi.
I remember learning this verse when I was probably about 6 years old. When Abi and I decided to each do our 52 photos for the year, this was the first verse that I thought of.
To have friends we must be friends. All of us, or at least most of us, would love to have a friend that sticks by us like a brother - or a sister. No matter what. A friendship in which it doesn't matter if the one moves to another country or if an arguement occurs because of miscommunication - which is generally the cause of arguements.
A friend that pushes you beyond your comfort zone, or maybe just laughs with you while pushing you on a swing.
We all want this kind of friend...so my first challenge - let's be that kind of friend!
Laugh. Love. Live.
great blog, will definitely be checking up every week. p.s. love your photos
ReplyDelete