Week 2.
"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing." James 1:2-4
When we look at this, can see this as simple shade on the beach while we're trying to tan and get on with our own thing or
We can choose to see this from God's point of view. We can see it as what it is - an amazing, beautiful shadow of a palm tree on the sand of the beach.
We can choose to see our troubles from God's point of view. We can choose to see that God is saying I am huge. I am amazing. I am beautiful. And I am on your side!!
Stir up your faith as you see this tree, as you see the troubles that come in your life.
God sees the faith, endurance and joy inside of you - so let it grow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment